Jan 1, 2010

A New Thought


     When you wake up to something beautiful, it really does add that extra humf to your day. Champagne popped off, Hennessey was sipped slowly and beer drank by the keg. Well what can I say...2009, goodbye forever!! I hope you enjoyed my company, hello ms 2010 what can I do for you? Maybe if things start off right we can experience something nice. 7:30a.m. Walked through the front door to about 4 bodies and an aroma of sweet bliss let me tell you. Right away made myself a generous helping of my mothers Pozole (Pork Stew) for the illiterate; it was amazing. Went to the backyard to find the fire which took over an hour to start in the first place, to still be burning haha.. I sat next to the warmth and suddenly was encouraged to twist some mother nature up. So here I am where I enjoy my herb and express myself to this page. 9:09a.m.  and my day has been alive for about 2 hours. 2010 is looking up kids;   


  
 Catch you in the Clouds.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yea! Keep drinking that bomb hennessey though. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it