Jan 15, 2010

Pill Head

  





  I was under a rock for a couple days with an infection people!!  Let me tell you that I was in excruciating pain it's only the beginning of my healing process. Still with plenty of pills in my belly, I am dizzy and a bit nauseated; but the urge to speak freely has hit me. The past week and half almost, has been more than I can bare in a way I thought would never have been proposed to me. Love has poked its head in my time of distress, which shows I have something special to hold on to. Time slaps you in the face at certain points in your life and stares you straight in the eyes. This only means realization of what you need to do. It may seem as a shock but it comes to end sometime right? All the childish antics and immature bullshitting, it has to. Better more efficient times are ahead for this young sir I assure you. 2010 packs a punch I can see ahead already, we are young and fresh our bodies can handle the bruises and black eyes. Ice your wounds, bandage the bleeding and eat your wheaties. We have a long road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak on it