Dec 21, 2009

Behind

 




  So maybe I'm a bit late on this one, But that doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention. haha... Music is changing as is everything around us. Kid Cudi takes a good look at what some "artist" let slip by. Ratatat & MGMT! Could this young cat have gone in any better of a direction? I think not!! This track has brought a different outlook on many things for me.
"I’m On The Pursuit Of Happiness And I Know Everything That Shines Ain’t Always Gonna Be Gold I’ll Be Fine Once I Get It; I’ll Be Good." 
 Lyrics that wrap up any life situation in one big ball. It Will Be Ok, Keep Pushing On. Just my small interpretation of how you could look at his thought. It's not so easily done as its put out to be but just try hard enough. Things come unexpectedly and you never know what lies behind door number 3. Life has its turmoils, some are more unbearable than others. So stand strong; feet planted and chin up. Hold that grin, smile to what is coming ahead. You'll be ready, hold your glass high and roll some goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak on it