Dec 19, 2009

Soulage ton coeur, Soulage ton ame





   When you miss something, is it because you weren't paying attention? Or does that image in you head travel with you wherever your eyes may wander? A question I am oh so looking forward to answer. "Your heart works as the strongest muscle in your body. It pumps every breath, feels every touch." A friend once told me that breaks are invaluable and time is of the essence. Simply said and never will be forgotten; I sometimes wish I knew several different languages. To hear how a thought might sound or feel how a feeling is felt, even endeavor how good a kiss might taste in that language, which ever i would speak. I seem to make up all these thoughts in the deep corners of my oval brain. Where else would this be coming from? Despite the low volume level sounds of a very rare french dub. Even set aside the thick clouds of smoke from this gnarly indica filling my lung capacity. I must say i have yet to find the hiding place of these words. All that comes to me now, is that i do miss. i miss. If it even is a true feeling.


I MISS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak on it